October 8 : Map Release
Update Attributions Popup
- Our Interactive Maps take advantage of our own Tile Server in addition to Mapbox, Google, and OpenStreetMap for base map tiles. We’ve updated our attributions popup to accommodate these updates and display all attributes correctly in the popup.
The attributions popup contains any and all needed attributions for Mapbox, Google, and OpenStreetMap.
October 21-26 : Map Release
Reorganized CMS Edit Category Screen
- The following settings have been reorganized in the CMS while editing a category: Visible, Private, Schedule, Category View, and Marker Zoom. This is the new order of the settings, which places related settings next to each other.
Related settings are now next to each other while editing Category settings in the CMS.
Support for Feed Locations in Static Maps
- You can now generate Static Maps from locations generated by Feeds. Feed locations follow the same process as any other locations used in Static Maps.
Ability to Use Custom Fonts
- You can now use a custom font in your Interactive Map! Upload or link via URL a font file in the CMS under the new Default Font setting in the Front End Styles tab. Note: only TTF, OTF, WOFF, and WOFF2 fonts are supported. Once uploaded, this will apply to all default text and the custom style settings set to use the default font.
The new font setting is available under Front End Styles in the CMS.
Ability to Toggle Different Rendering Layers in 360° Maps Builder
- Our Production team uses different renderings at different times during the implementation process for a client, especially for 360° Maps. Now, they have the ability to toggle different layers on while placing 3D Models in 360º Map Builder. This should shorten implementation time and help ensure accurate placements of locations.
The Map Layers button has been repurposed and now brings up a new popup with layer options.
New 360° Maps Setting: Dynamic Loading
- 360° Maps now have a new Dynamic Loading setting that admins can toggle on or off. When on, many 3D Models will progressively load into the map, increasing the responsiveness and performance of the Interactive map. When off, a few 3D Models will load quickly into the map, reducing the time to interaction and improving the overall user experience.
The new Dynamic Loading setting lives under Map Settings in 360° Maps Builder.