February 28, 2023
Updated Branding in Admin Dashboard
As you may have noticed, we have updated the colors of our dashboard to match the design scheme of other Concept3D products! This update reflects our recent acquisition by Concept3D and helps to streamline our overall product offerings.
Additionally, we have made sure that our text colors meet accessibility contrast requirements. This means that our dashboard is now more accessible to users with different visual abilities, making it easier for everyone to navigate and use our product.
GA4 Support Enabled
Localist Events now supports both GA4 and UA codes for Google Analytics. Platform admins will be able to add their GA4 code by navigating to Settings > Apps & Integrations and finding the "Google Analytics GA4" entry.
February 17, 2023
Notable Bug Fixes
- Fix for device-dependent handlers to allow keyboard accessibility on the "+ Dates" link for events that have multiple instances
- Added aria label to the "Repeating Until" form field on the Public Event Submission Form
- Added role & accessible label to the "Previous" and "Next" date buttons on the calendar view
- Added aria label to the Zoom Slider on photo upload on the Public Event Submission Form
- Added keyboard support for the "Choose a Date" flyout calendar in the Filter menu
NOTE: These fixes are automatically applied to customers who HAVE NOT edited the theme files where the fixes occur. Clients who have edited these specific theme files will need to apply the fixes themselves, using our GIT Repo for reference. Contact the Client Success Team at email@example.com for more information!
- Fix to a bug where clicking "Need More Tickets" in the confirmation modal would prevent re-opening the checkout modal