The Wayfinding tool allows for a custom route, both interior and exterior, to aid individuals on the most efficient way to get from point A to B.
How to use Wayfinding:
1. Click on the Wayfinding button in the top left corner of the map.
2. Find a walking path by entering a starting and ending location OR by dragging the start and end markers on the map.
3. Follow your path line to get to your end location!
Share a Wayfinding path by clicking the share button in the top right corner of the Wayfinding box.
- Overall usage (turned on/off)
- What locations are searched
- Wayfinding marker movement
Interested in adding Wayfinding to your map? Contact your Client Success Manager for more information!