The Wayfinding tool allows for a custom route, both interior and exterior, to aid individuals on the most efficient way to get from point A to B.
How to use Wayfinding:
1. Click on the Wayfinding button in the top left corner of the map.
2. Find a walking path by entering a starting and ending location OR by dragging the start and end markers on the map.
3. Follow your path line to get to your end location! Once your path line has been created, you will see the distance and estimated time to get to your destination.
Share a Wayfinding path by clicking the share button in the top right corner of the Wayfinding box.
Toggle this checkbox to display only wheelchair accessible routes through campus. Note this feature is only added when the wheelchair accessible information has been provided by the client.
- Overall usage (turned on/off)
- What locations are searched
- Wayfinding marker movement
Interested in adding Wayfinding to your map? Contact your Client Success Manager for more information! View how to use wayfinding video here.