The Wayfinding tool allows for a custom route, both interior and exterior, to aid individuals on the most efficient way to get from point A to B. The user can access "Directions" with Turn-by-Turn Wayfinding from:
- A Directions button on individual Locations
- A Directions button on the Search Bar of the map
How to use Wayfinding:
1. Click on the Wayfinding button at the top of the search bar, or on an individual Location marker to open the menu
2. Select either walking or driving directions and enter your route starting point by typing the name or address into the fields below. You will have an option to select My Location or drop pins on the map to determine a custom path.
3. Follow your path line to get to your end location! Once your path line has been created, you will see the distance and estimated time to get to your destination.
Share a Wayfinding path by clicking the share button in the top right corner of the Wayfinding box.
Toggle this checkbox to display only wheelchair accessible routes through campus. Note this feature is only added when the wheelchair accessible information has been provided by the client.
- Overall usage (turned on/off)
- What locations are searched
- Wayfinding marker movement
Interested in adding Wayfinding to your map? Contact your Client Success Manager for more information!