Any revisions to the map made in the Content Management System (CMS) will not be live on the front end of the map until they are published. As you make any changes in your cms, the revisions will begin to populate in the Publish tab.
Publishing a Revision
1. When you make a change to the map in the CMS and hit Save a number will ticker into the publish tab.
2. To publish the content live to the front end of the map, check the box next to that revision and click Publish.
Note: You are able to publish large amounts of revisions at one time, please be patient as these publishing jobs will take more time.
How to preview a Revision
CMS users can preview changes to locations, tours, categories, and styles before publishing live to the front end of the map.
1. Select “Preview Revisions” from the Publish tab in the CMS.
2. A new tab will open an Interactive Map loaded with the changes. The Interactive Map will have an alert letting you know you are in a preview. If the preview is over 15 minutes old, the preview won’t load and you will also be alerted.
CMS users previewing their updates will see this alert at the bottom of the webpage.
The preview is only good for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, if the preview is viewed, you will receive this error notification.
Want more information on the revision?
1. Select the blue information button next to the revision to see the user, creation date, and time.
2. Select the white arrows next to the revision and additional details about the revision will slide out.
Deleting a Revision
If you would like to cancel a revision, click on the red X to the right of the revision, then click Delete.
This will remove the revision from the publish tab and cms.