What is Default View?
It is a preset frame your end user will see as soon as they open up your tour. If no default is set then the panorama will be centered.
What is North View?
"North View" gives your end user the ability to see a radar on the map, to orient them where north exactly is.
What is Autorotate?
Autorotate will slowly rotate your panorama 360° degrees.
How to get to Panorama Settings
- Log onto Tour Builder
- Click "Edit" on your Tour
- Go to the tab
- Click "Edit" again
- Click "Panorama Settings"
- Then this screen will pop up, from there set your "Default View" and "North View"
- Make sure to after setting the frame for "Default View" or "North View", to click the button again to ensure that you locked it into place.
- If you want your panorama to autorotate click the in the corner.
- Save your work
- You are done!
Next Article "Preview" →