360° Tours can be created using Concept3D's Tour Builder CMS. To create tour you will need to create stops or locations within the tour.
1. Login: https://home.concept3d.com/
2. Create a new tour or edit an existing tour.
3. Click the Tour Stops tab.
4. In the Tour Stops tab click create New Tour Stop or edit an existing stop.
5. Name your tour stop and hit the save button.
6. Place the stop's location on the map. There are three options:
- Option 1 - Drop Pin: Select Drop a Pin under the stop's name. A Pin will appear on the map. Move he pin to the desired location.
- Option 2 - Click the pin button next to the search bar on the map. A Pin will appear on the map. Move he pin to the desired location.
- Option 3 - Search a Location within the search bar. Hit enter to arrive at the destination with a pin on the map.
7. Finalize the tour stop by adding in Main Media and Additional Media.
Check out a our How to Create a 360 Tour...Tour!
Article is closed for comments.