Our audio feature can make your tour seem more authentic and welcome your end user to your physical location.
- log in to tour.concept3d.com.
- Either create a new tour, or edit a current tour.
- Go to "Tour Stops Tab".
- Create a new tour stop or click edit on an existing tour stopGo to the "Additional Media" box and select "Audio".
- Upload an MP3 or MPEG file from your computer or select one from your media library.
- Add an audio transcript so your audio can be accessible.
- (Optional) Decide whether to autoplay on the audio when the tour stop is viewed on the front end. Disclaimer: this is not ADA friendly to autoplay on.
- Click "Save" button at the top.
- You are done! Audio has been added to the front end of your tour.