Note: Only users with Admin capabilities are able to create new user accounts.
1. After logging into the Content Management System (CMS), click on the Account button located in the top right corner of your map.
2. Once on the Account Page, click the blue Users tab.
3. Along the left-hand side of the screen next to the User List will be a sidebar titled Add User. Fill out the following information for your new user.
4. If you have created User Roles for your map, choose which permission should be applied to the new user account.
5. Click Save and the new user account will be created. The new user will receive two emails to get logged into the CMS and update their password.
UPDATING AN EXISTING USER
1. Under the User List find the name of the user account you would like to update.
2. Click the Edit button to modify the existing account or Delete button to remove the user account.