User Roles allow map administrators to assign detailed permissions to other Content Management System (CMS) users.
1. Access User Role settings after logging into the CMS, click the Account button in the top right hand corner of your map.
2. On the Account page, click the blue Roles tab.
3. Along the left hand side of the page, there is a section titled Add Role.
4. Once you select your map ID, a long list of permissions will drop down. Add a title to this role and select the permissions allowed.
5. Once permissions are selected, click Save Role and the new role will be added to the Role List on the right side of the page. If you already have users created, don't forget to go back and modify the associated roles for those users.
User Role Definitions
|Add Category||Add new categories.|
|Delete Category||Delete categories. (Requires the ability to edit in order to use)|
|Edit Category||Edit a category|
|Edit Selected Categories||Edit specific categories|
|Add Location||Add a new location to the map|
|Delete Location||Delete a location (Requires the ability to edit a location.)|
|Edit Location||Edit a location on the map|
|Manage Settings||Edit options, styles, extensions, embed the map, view and export location data|
|Add Tour||Add virtual tours|
|Delete Tour||Delete virtual tours (Requires the ability to edit virtual tours)|
|Edit Tour||Edit all virtual tours|