All content on the map will default live to the front end, but within every category, location and tour there is a private setting. This setting allows layers to be hidden in the CMS, but visible through a custom shared URL. You will find this setting on the edit pages -
Setting to Private
1. Edit a category, location, or tour and change the Private setting to True
2. Save and Publish!
3. When anything is set to private, this icon will display in the CMS to signify this setting is turned on.
How to Share a Private Category
1. In the CMS, turn on the private category.
2. Click the global Share button in the top right and copy the custom URL.
3. Share this link - anyone who has access to the link will have a front end view of the map with that category!
How to Share a Private Location
1. In the CMS, select the private location.
2. There are two options to share the location - the location Share button and the global Share button.
3. To share the single location without any other locations within that category displaying, click the location Share button. Copy the link to the location and share!
4. To share the single location with the other locations within that category also displaying, click the global Share button in the top right corner. Copy the link and share!
How to Share a Private Tour
1. Go to the Tours tab in the CMS.
2. Click on the private tour.
3. Once in the tour, click the tour Share button or the global Share button, copy the link and share!