Replaceable Text Highlighted Green
[Organization Name] Launches Centralized Events Calendar to Improve Event Registrants and Engagement
New calendar showcases popular and upcoming events happening on campus
[City, State]: [Organization Name] is proud today to announce the launch of our new centralized events calendar. Students and staff can now explore all the events happening on campus in one place. Community members can easily browse and register for upcoming, popular, or additional categories of events in a single [Organization Name] calendar, all accessible on their phone or desktop.
“[Quote from higher-up in the company about the events calendar],” says [name], [title]. “[Additional quote].”
The new events calendar offers a robust set of features, including: [Delete those that don’t apply]
- Custom categories so users can niche down what type of events they are looking for
- Event metrics so event managers can see event views, registrations, and social activity
- Users can register events right on the site without having to go to a third party
- Event landing pages so users can learn more about the event in which they are interested
- Consistent branding on all events
- User submissions so campus groups can submit events to listed
The events calendar is an essential tool to help foster and build community growth. By allowing students to come together in person and online in some hybrid events, we hope this will help make be a part of what makes this university so great.
The calendar is available now at [insert calendar link] and can be accessed on any smartphone or computer. We encourage all students and staff to explore the calendar and see the events that make our campus community so great!
About [Organization Name]
Article is closed for comments.