If you have purchased 2D interiors for your map instance, follow the instructions below to share your interiors information with your Client Success Manager and Production Team.
1. Fill out the spreadsheet here.
2. Upload the floor plan files through the "Upload Data" link found in the top bar of your map CMS. Organize the data into folders named after the buildings before uploading.
3. Review the Interiors Standard Map here and note the details below as to how our production team will stylize the interiors and provide any feedback necessary.
- Are there building codes that need to be included with interior room numbers? Usually, we leave them out as it can get cluttered.
- For basement floors, is it important to include 0’s i.e. 007 vs. 7?
- Concept3D usually leaves out labeling closets, and backend/maintenance rooms as the public often doesn’t need to way find to them. Backend/maintenance room examples: elevator mechanical, mechanical, electrical, janitor, boiler rooms, & vents.
- Is it important to call out public rooms or just numbers? I.e. classroom, lab, gym, reception, & information desk. Note: rooms that are more back-end are left unnamed.
- See interiors standard map for our style standard.
- Client can provide style guide:
- Color changes?
- Any specialty icons?
Example of standard icons below---
NOTE: Concept3D strives to be more accessibility friendly with interiors by calling out whether a restroom is ADA and calling out ramps.