To create a property view to find the map analytics easier in your Google Analytics account, follow the steps below:
1. Create a property for map.concept3d.com
2. Create a view for that property
3. Create a filter within the view - This is how the analytics will be found for the map.
On the add filter to view page, select the following settings:
- Create New Filter: selected
- Filter Name: Name your filter something specific
- Filter Type: Custom --> Include
- Filter Pattern: \?id=MAPID[&.*]?$ (Replace MAPID with the actual MAP ID Number)
4. Save your filter. Use the Tracking ID from your property settings in the CMS.