When creating Map Tours, Concept3D has some best practices to follow to give your users the best experience -
- Include a maximum of 8-10 stops for the best user engagement.
- Include some type of media in each stop of the tour - images, videos, text description and audio.
- Add an audio (.mp3 file). Adding add an audio transcript in the description or matching the description text in the audio for the best accessibility experience.
- If you include hyperlinks in the text description, set those to link out and open those pages in a new window.
- It is great to include overall tours of your site/renderings, but you can also get creative! Create tours for more specific events or important aspects of your site (historical, arboretum, capital projects). Remember, you can share a link to the tour so even include a tour for visitor arrival instructions - share the URL to make the arrival process easier.
- Use the Sort Map Tours button to customize the hierarchy of the tours and group affiliated tours together.
- If you have access to Forms, include the form within the first 3 stops of the tour for the best response rate.
- If you have 360 panoramas on your map, use these within your map tours. Follow this article to learn how!
Article is closed for comments.