What are "Buttons"
Buttons are call to action link you can create and put in your tour to link out to a contact page, survey, or even something referencing the tour.
How to create a "Button"
- Select "Edit" the tour to customize from the "Tour Editor"
- Go to the "Tour Editor" tabs up top and select "Buttons"
- Then the "Create new button" screen will come up and you can add a title for your "Button" as well as the URL you want to link out to.
- Make sure you set the "OPEN IN" button to either have the link
- Open in the current window
- Open in a whole new tab on their browser.
6. After entering your title and URL link, make sure to save your button
7. Then your button will show up in your button screen.
8. If you make a mistake you can delete the button or edit it
9. Make sure to hit at the top of the screen to save your button