What is a panorama image?
Panoramas are large, immersive images that can be panned and Zoomed in any direction by your tour users. They can be taken by special 360 cameras, or even apps on your phone.
How add take panorama photos?
As said earlier you can use special 360 Cameras to take panorama shots, or you can use apps on your phone.
For Apple the best app is the 360 Panorama app by Occipital Inc.
- Then Tap the start(green) button in the camera to begin
- Start moving in either direction to start your Panorama
- Each Panorama shot will create a square, make sure to overlap each square to continue your 360 image.
- Make sure to completely go around in a 360° and overlap your last imate with the first image.
- Then click the share button and email it to yourself
- Save it to your desktop
- Then add it to your tour
For Android phones use Google Street view:
- Go to Google street view app
- Click the camera icon
- To start your panorama follow the orange dot and scan it
- Once dot scanned, choose the direction by following the orange dots
- Follow completely around until you have gone all around the circle.Once completed wait until the image is published, you can click to view the image to see if it is to your liking
- You can share the photo to email it to yourself
- Save to desktop
- Add to your tour builder when needed.
If you wanted seamlessly stitched photos and are interested to get higher quality images, please feel free to contact us.
Next Article "Panorama Settings"→