An easy way to store images for later use in your 360º tour is by using the media library. You can upload various media types ahead of time, then decide when to use them.
Alt Tags & Organization
Another important aspect of our media library is for ADA purposes. Not only can you add image titles to stay organized, but you can also add Alt tags to give users who are on your tour the ability to explore the tour.
Additional information: ANY time you add media to a tour stop it will automatically save to your media library!
How To Add or Search for Different Media Types
1. Go to Media library in the upper left corner of your screen
2. Select "'Upload New" or "Search" for media already uploaded
3. Select media type: Panorama, Image, Videos, Audio tracks
4. Either drag and drop or upload from "Upload from Computer"
5. Name the file for organization and an Alt Tag for ADA purposes
6. Click "Save" to Library