At Concept3D, we believe in providing the best possible support to our valued customers. In order to achieve this goal, we offer comprehensive training programs to help our customers become experts in managing their products and services.
Our team of skilled Client Success Managers work closely with our customers to ensure they have the knowledge and skills necessary to effectively manage their accounts. We believe in empowering our customers to take control of their experience, and we are committed to providing ongoing support to help them succeed.
Our ultimate goal is to create a partnership with our customers, where we work together to achieve success and exceed expectations.
All new Concept3D customers will be lead by their Client Success Manager through the onboarding process. This process will include a kickoff meeting to align on the project and goals in addition to hands on training to equip your team with the tools to setup and maintain your map, tour, and/or events calendar.
- Dedicated Client Success Manager - We are committed to the highest level of service. You will have a dedicated Client Success Manager for your account to achieve the best results and keep up to date on new features and functionality.
- Robust Documentation - Our support site contains step-by-step guides to enable self-service.
- Support Cases - Your subscription includes unlimited support from our online support team. Submit a ticket and our team will be back in touch as soon as possible.
Where can we help?
Managed Updates - Localist Events
Concept3D can apply the following customizations to your platform:
- Customer header/footer
- Logo (customer provided if no header/footer)
- Font families, colors, sizes and weights
- Background colors, borders and shading
- Text-decoration and hover styles
Managed updates does not include the following:
- HTML Theme Editor modifications
Concept3D is available to apply your brand's aesthetic elements to the default, out-of-the-box platform. As such, your team will be responsible for any edits that require HTML modifications. These changes include, but are not limited to
- Changing the structure of Localist content and language
- Building features on demand. Example: a 30-day grid view of events.
- Changing the default functionalities. Example: event feed import times.
*If at anytime the customer would like to return back to a standard implementation, Concept3D will apply your brand's aesthetic elements to the default, out-of-the-box platform.
The customer is responsible for maintaining all interactive map content, styling, and settings in the content management system. The Concept3D production team will be involved with any rendering changes needed and the customer can work directly with their Client Success Manager to accomplish those updates.
Managed Updates - Interactive Map
Managed Updates allows you to change map visuals or data without tedious SOWs, quotes and funding approval. It is billed as an annual recurring fee that covers changes every month, with the added benefit of expediting some of the updates. There are three tiers to help you find the option that best fits your needs. Need extra help with keeping your map up to date? View your managed updates options here.
The customer is responsible for maintaining all 360 Tour content, styling, and settings in the content management system.
Article is closed for comments.