Localist Integration Tool for Concept3D Maps
When setting up a Localist Events feed, you can match a subset of events to a category in the CMS. Once a connection is set up, you will be able to define what events you want to display at a location. This allows for much more targeted event categories, for example, "Admission Events," or "Student Events."
General settings include:
Whether or not to display virtual events
Set a max number of events
Date range the event must occur in
You'll also be able to utilize Localist Filter categories on your Interactive Map such as:
How to set up a Localist events feed into an Interactive Map:
- Log in at cms.concept3d.com, select the Account button in the top right corner
- From the Your Profile page, click the Localist tab along the top
- A new tab will open displaying Localist Connections
- Under the Manage section, you can enable and manage the Localist Events Connections to your categories, delete connections that are not longer needed/in use, or test run a feed to see how many results are valid before running it on the live map
5. To add a new connection, select the + Add Connection button in the top right
6. Fill out the connection settings and click Create:
7. Once created click on the Run button to run your feed and bring your Localist events into your Interactive Map!
Article is closed for comments.