Scope of Services: Brand Template Set-up
If you are reading this you've purchased Brand Template set-up from our team of experts to help provide a seamless online experience for your audience. We can't wait to see what magic we're able to create together! If you just purchased your Wrapper Setup, please complete the form below once you have read through this guide. By completing the form, you are certifying that you have read this guide in its entirety and that you are ready to complete the branding survey. [Form id="22"]
The Branding Process
Branding SurveyBranding development will not commence until Localist receives a completed survey.
- Localist can only guarantee a 30 business day turnaround for a complete branded platform starting from the day the survey is submitted.
- All styles must be clearly defined in the survey or available in the Brand Template or web page URL. Branding cannot be based off of customer created mock ups.
Brand TemplateLocalist builds the customer’s Brand Template. This tools is what applies your website’s header and footer around your Localist content.
- The header and footer to be used in the Brand Template must already be fully built, styled and available together in the same template or web page URL. Localist will not build, customize or piece together header and footers from different pages.
- All assets provided in the wrapper source (CSS, images, etc.) must be served over secure (https) links if SSL is to be implemented on your Localist platform.
- If requested, Localist will add a customer provided hero image to the wrapper if the template does not include one.
StylesLocalist will remedy any CSS conflicts and apply the following CSS customizations where applicable to the customer’s brand:
- Font families and sizes
- Colors and background colors
- Change photo sizes for listings and landing pages.
First DraftOnce the Brand Template and style clean up has been completed by Localist, the customer will receive a completed draft. At this time the customer may request changes to only the above mentioned CSS and Theme Editor customizations. The customer has 10 business days to review the draft and request any tweaks or changes. All changes must be requested at one time.
- HEADS UP: All requested changes require a 2 business day minimum turn-around.
Final ApprovalAfter the requested changes have been implemented according to the customer request, the creation step of the Wrapper Setup will be Complete.
- HEADS UP: If the customer does not reply or request changes within 10 business days, the Wrapper will be considered Complete.
Grace PeriodAfter the Wrapper is considered Complete, the customer has 20 business days to request additional tweaks. We understand it can be hard to catch everything the first time, or once it's 'in the wild' things come up, which is why we provide the Grace Period.