3 Key Questions for Reassessing Your Calendar Goals
Happy New Year! There’s no better time to set your sights on revitalizing your Localist platform than now. Below we’ve outlined questions to encourage your team to take stock & consider more deeply your calendar goals for 2021:
1. Are there any organizational goals that will be impacting your calendar goals?
- Is your organization planning a website redesign launch?
- Will there be any changes made to the Calendar Team?
- Are you able to make Localist as much of a priority as you’d like?
- Are there other projects that will be taking precedence over calendar management?
- How has the shift from in-person to virtual events impacted your organization and team?
2. Is your team set up for success?
- Does your team have an internal "Platform Lead" clearly designated?
- Do you need to re-delegate administrative roles?
- Does your need need to refresh any help documentation or provide additional admin trainings?
3. How will you assess your goals and platform in 2021?
- How will you know this year with Localist was a success?
- What changes do you want to see made to how you're managing and promoting events this year?
- What metrics will you be using to measure success?