8 Ways You Can Participate in the Localist Admin Community
Curious about what goes on behind the scenes with other Localist customers? Want to share what cool things you’re doing with Localist?
The Localist Admin Group, powered by LinkedIn, is a space for you to ask questions, share ideas and connect with other customers to swap insider tips with our community of Localist experts.
To get started, choose a topic below and either:
1) Share your unique experience and insight
2) Post a question for the community to answer
1. Admin Training Tips
- What methods did you use to teach new Admins about the platform?
- How do you continue to support Admins after training?
2. Internal Workflows
- What tools do you use to communicate with Admins/your calendar team?
- How do Admins coordinate with each other?
3. Feature Leveraging
- What criteria do you use to determine if an event should be Featured/Sponsored?
- What criteria do you use to determine if Channel is required?
- How do you finalize Widget Template designs and placement?
4. Branding/Channel Customizations
- How did you do…?
- Has anyone done…?
- We implemented.., here’s how:
5. Success Stories
- What worked well to boost community/audience engagement?
- What worked well to boost Department & Group engagement?
6. Launch/Promotion Tips
- Do you have a sample calendar announcement you can share?
- What’s the most creative way you’ve promoted Localist?
7. Integrations & Tools
- Has anybody ever integrated with X platform/tool?
- What concerns or heads up should we know when integrating with X platform/tool?
8. Events Your Team is Attending
- Are you attending a conference?
- Are you attending a webinar?