Note: Only users with Admin capabilities are able to create new user accounts.
1. After logging into the Content Management System (CMS), click on the "Account" button located in the top right corner or your map.
2. Once on the Account Page, click on the blue "Users" tab.
3. Along the left hand side of the screen will be a side bar titled "Add User" that will look like this:
4. Fill out the following information for your new user. If you have created User Roles for your map, pick which permission should be applied. For example:
6. If "Notify User" gets checked, the new user will receive an email being notified. If "Deny User" is checked, this account will be inactive and the user will not gain access to the CMS.
7. Once all the information is filled out, click Save and the new user will be created.