1. First, open the space you are looking to customize, and choose the Plan option from the left side menu. Find the space you are looking to customize by using the search bar, navigating through the side bar, or by finding the pin marker on the map.
2. Once in Plan, scroll to the bottom of the page to the Resources. Select the link to Download SketchUp.
3. Select the download link for the most recent version of SketchUp Make, which is available for free, and save it to your computer.
4. Open the file. If you do not see the downloaded file within the window you are working on, check the downloads folder on your computer or within your browser.
5. Follow the installer instructions.
6. Once installed, SketchUp will be available on your computer. This step is not required each time you customize a space.
1. Download the MapSpacer extension that is available in Resources within Plan mode. Select the extension link to download to your computer.
2. Now open SketchUp and select the Window button located at the top of the screen. Within this drop down, select Extension Manager.
**If you are using a version prior to 2017, select the Window button, then choose preferences, and then select the extensions categories from the left column in the new window that opens.
4. Now, select Install Extension button on the lower left corner.
5. A new window will appear, find the MapSpacer.rbz file where the mapspacer_sketchup.zip folder was extracted within your downloads folder.
6. Now, close the Extension Manager and exit out of SketchUp to complete the process.