If you have the extra feature to generate custom print maps, this article will show you how to create them step by step.
First, you will either access the "Generate Print Map" button through your CMS, Front End or both depending on your set preferences.
This can be found in your CMS along the top blue tool bar:
This can be found in the top right hand corner on the front end of the map:
Once you have clicked the "Generate Print Map" button, you will see a legend of options on the left and a red box over the map on the right. See below to create your custom print map from here!
1. Select your Page Size (Letter, Legal, A4) and Orientation (Landscape or Portrait)
2. Choose the categories and/or locations you want to include on the map by checking/unchecking the boxes next to the listed locations. If you have any tours on your map, you can click the tours tab to print your tour stops and routes.
3. Select the view of the printed map by panning around, zooming in/out, and adjusting the size of the red box.
4. Choose your file type (PDF or PNG), if you would like grid lines to display on your print map (this will give a lettered and numbered grid to match locations on the map with the legend), print the map legend in color or black and white, give your custom map a title, and the option to turn off the map layer behind the renderings or the 3D renderings themselves.
5. Once you have completed your customization, hit the big blue button "Generate Print Map" at the bottom of the legend. After about 30 seconds, you will have a custom print map!